I graduated from QUT with a Bachelor of Business majoring in Accountancy in 1994. I have completed my professional studies to become a Certified Practicing Accountant Australia in 1998. I also obtained my public practice certificate in 2005.
I have been working in public practices for more than 20 years and have experiences looking after big client groups with multiple entities and business structures.
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
Working with a group of people are happy and friendly
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
I have been working in many public practices with different client bases in various industries and businesses for over 20 years
3. What do you do for fun?
Cooking, reading and shopping
4. What is your secret talent?
5. If you weren't an awesome Accountant, what would you be?
Public servant, anything government related
6. What is your office claim to fame?
Helping others out whenever needed
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
To travel everywhere, happy and stress-free
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Anywhere with snow!