Arieta is a Chartered Accountant with over 10 years’ experience. She has worked in a variety of positions including business services, in house financial controller and in management accounting. Her specialisation is providing clients with meaningful, up-to-date information in a timely manner and has a key focus on assisting with the streamlining of processes to improve efficiency and maintain quality control.
She is passionate about working with clients and her team to keep up to date on upcoming technology and solutions that can improve how we work in the accounting industry and assists her clients with adapting to new technology that can help them work smarter - more efficiently.
Arieta is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and holds a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
The people – I love our Consolid8 family!
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
I have extensive experience in assisting people transition to cloud technology
3. What do you do for fun?
Camping/Glamping trips with our family & friends
4. What is your secret talent?
I can make honey puffs!
5. If you weren't an awesome accountant, what would you be?
A nurse, as I love helping people!
6. What is your office claim to fame?
I’m the mother of twins….
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Road trip around Australia
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Back to my motherland - the Greek Islands!