Dacia is 25, and graduated from Queensland University of Technology in July of 2022, with a Double Bachelor’s in Accounting and Creative Writing. As a new graduate, Dacia is focusing her efforts on learning everything she can about the Accounting World and discovering with which skills her strengths lie.
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
Consolid8 provides the resources of a big firm, with the client-focused care of a small firm. The encouragement and support I receive from my colleagues are second to none.
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
I have worked in Retail/Hospitality since I was 16, so I have extensive experience in speaking with people from all walks of life. I began working in the accounting industry at the end of 2021.
3. What do you do for fun?
I enjoy watching a range of shows, reading a lot of books, and jamming to almost all music.
4. What is your secret talent?
I can read and write music.
5. If you weren't an awesome Intermediate Accountant, what would you be?
I would pursue my love of writing and become an author.
6. What is your office claim to fame?
Although I haven’t been here very long, it seems I have excelled at misplacing my things whenever I leave my desk!
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Re-learning the violin and learning the piano.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
I would say it’s a tie between visiting either Japan or Ireland.