1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
Consolid8 provides a professional environment for me to grow. I love working environment here and our friendly teams! I can also learn different skill sets from senior accountants and find great mentors here.
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
I've had exposure to a lot of different environments. I had experience as an assistant accountant in a commercial environment and a non-profit organisation. I also worked for two public firms as a Graduate Accountant previously.
3. What do you do for fun?
I love going out with friends, shopping and participating in outdoor activities. Recently I started to cycle along Brisbane river.
4. What is your secret talent?
I can remember many details very well. I always find myself surprised if people cannot remember things happened recently or take a long time to recall.
5. If you weren't an awesome Xero Trainer, what would you be?
I would be a social worker. I have great interest in this profession. If you ask the question “what would you choose if you can start over again?” My first answer would still be accountant. However, if there were a chance, I would also love to try to get involved in social work.
6. What is your office claim to fame?
I previously won a hat competition which means I have good taste for hats! If you need advice for your choice of hat, please come to me.
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
I want to try Paragliding. It will be a bit scary but exciting!
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
I want to go Singapore. My friends went there recently and the food looks delicious!