Meet Jayden Chen
Jayden has more than five years’ experience working with commercial companies across a broad range of industries to deliver a full range of accounting services. From bookkeeping to reporting for stakeholders, his capability in assisting clients with their needs spans listed corporate and private companies.
Jayden believes in collaborating with clients to deliver tailored, professional solutions to grow and improve their business.
Eight things you didn't know about Jayden
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
We get great exposure to various industries. Consolid8 are knowledgeable accounting experts that drive me to move forward to be my best self.
2. Tell us about your ‘real world’ experience
My experience is in a listed retail company and private companies, where I have been responsible for budgeting and forecasting as well as monthly reporting to stakeholders. I also have strong knowledge in different ERP systems and accounting software, such as MYOB, Xero and Oracle Netsuite.
3. What do you do for fun?
Watch movies and babysit my friend’s puppies – a lot of puppies…
4. What is your secret talent?
I can make finger-licking good chicken drumsticks!
5. If you weren’t an awesome Accountant, what would you be?
Definitely an English teacher – I enjoy teaching.
6. What is your office claim to fame?
I was awarded stand-up comedian at my previous workplace
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Get a new car
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?