Kate is currently studying a Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours) at the University of Queensland and will graduate in 2024. She is developing her accounting skills at Consolid8 while completing her studies, assisting the team in all of their accounting duties.
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
I love how enthusiastic the team is about teaching and coaching me, I’m learning so much.
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
Before joining Consolid8, I was in a finance role in the public service.
3. What do you do for fun?
I enjoy reading, boxing and spending time with my friends.
4. What is your secret talent?
Recommending great books to read.
5. If you weren't an awesome Intermediate Accountant, what would you be?
Teaching – I tutor several students in my spare time and I absolutely love it!
6. What is your office claim to fame?
That I drink too much coffee.
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
To go travelling with friends, I’d love to plan a big trip.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?