Client Services Officer
Seva has had over 20 years in reception/administration roles. She enjoy being a receptionist and being the first point of contact for Consolid8 clients. Seva believe that first impressions count and leaving a good impression with clients is very important, whether it’s in person or on the phone.
Seva loves the challenge of learning and developing her professional skills so she can continue to better herself – even if that means pushing herself out of my comfort zone!
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
The amazing people I work with and the variety in my role!
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
I have over 20 years experience in reception/administration roles.
3. What do you do for fun?
I love playing board games with my family. I also enjoy going out to coffee and movies with my friends and family.
4. What is your secret talent?
I can read, speak and write greek.
5. If you weren't an awesome Client Services Officer, what would you be?
I would be a teacher.
6. What is your office claim to fame?
Being organised and getting things done.
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Take my family overseas to experience a white Christmas.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?