Suzanne started her career working for an Engineering company while studying accounting part-time. After finishing her Commerce degree she started with Ernst & Young in the Corporate Restructuring division and commenced studies to become a Chartered Accountant. The following 10 years were in a Banking Recovery role with Suncorp prior to joining BDO and Consolid8.
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
Great culture with everyone working together as a team.
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
I have worked across a variety of different industries and have recently worked on a project assessing COVID-19 business loans and grants.
3. What do you do for fun?
Hiking and running - as crazy as that may sound. I do actually enjoy running and it's not purely about keeping fit.
4. What is your secret talent?
Anything endurance related. I recently ran my second half marathon and love going on day long hiking rock hop scrambles.
5. If you weren't an awesome Accountant, what would you be?
6. What is your office claim to fame?
I need to work on this one.
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
To travel around Australia in a camper van before I become too old to fully enjoy it.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Disneyland, LA for my daughter with a week in Hawaii before heading home for me.