Tim has extensive experience in a public accounting firm delivering tax services for individual and small businesses across the construction, retail, education, share trading and primary education sectors.
He is passionate about building client relationships and loves to go above and beyond to help clients solve problems. As a new joiner of the Consolid8 team, he is passionate about further up-skilling in taxation and business advisory.
1. What do you love about working at Consolid8?
Great work environment and friendly colleagues. Love the opportunities and support the company provides by investing in employees growth and development.
2. Tell us about your 'real world' experience
I have a number of years' experience in tax for individuals and small businesses. I also have experience in a small management role, supervising and mentoring new juniors in a public accounting firm.
3. What do you do for fun?
Socialise with friends, workout, play badminton and watch movies.
4. What is your secret talent?
I give good massages.
5. If you weren't an awesome Accountant, what would you be?
A small bakery and boba tea shop owner.
6. What is your office claim to fame?
I have an identical twin brother.
7. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Travelling around with my family.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Malaysia and Japan... for the yummy food!